Pattana Center Attracts ‘MILLENNIUM FAMILIES’ with Play-Based Learning Activities, Boosting Education Zone Revenue
Central Pattana plc, operator of 35 Central Mall branches nationwide, is building on the success of ‘The Little Campus’ campaign by supporting the continued growth of schools and educational institutions located in Central Malls . The campaign aims to attract millennial families, who are expanding their family with new little members, by providing a fun experience with “Play Based Learning”. Central Pattana partners with Pororo to offer “Pororo Aqua Park” tickets for two, worth 680 baht (limited to 1,000 redemptions, two tickets each); enjoy a free drawing workshop titled ‘The Fantastic Color Water World’, with the HIT Galleria art school (300 redemptions) when purchasing products or courses at participating institutions in the education zone for a minimum of 10,000 baht. “The 1” members can earn up to 3,000 points when they spend specified amounts in this category from today through July 31, 2022 at 24 Central Mall locations nationwide.
The schedule for ‘The Fantastic Color Water World’ Drawing Workshop with HIT Galleria Art School at ‘Pororo Aqua Park’ is open for three sessions per day: 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.; 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.; and from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Each session welcomes a class of ten people. If you buy a course from HIT Galleria during the event, you will also get a 500 baht discount. For more information, please contact the event registration point.
Plus, there are great deals to keep parents happy: when you spend at education category stores/institutes, present your receipt to redeem up to 20% off an annual Pororo Aqua Park membership (from 4 000 baht to 3,200 baht) and receive up to 3,000 The 1 points according to the specified terms and conditions.
For more information, please visit: https://shoppingcentre.centralpattana.co.th/thelittlecampus2022/
1,2,3 : From Saturday May 14, 2022 to Monday May 16, 2022 (long weekend)
4.5 : From Saturday 21 May 2022 to Sunday 22 May 2022
6.7 : From Saturday 28 May 2022 to Sunday 29 May 2022
8,9,10 : From Friday June 3, 2022 to Sunday June 5, 2022 (long weekend)
terms and conditions
- Customers can pick up their receipt to verify privileges/redeem rewards at redemption points at participating Central Malls.
- Register by scanning the QR Code via Google Form to reserve your place for the activity.
- The activity takes place three times a day (2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.), (3:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.), (5:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.) and can accommodate ten participants each time.
- A qualifying receipt can redeem two Pororo Water Park tickets and the 3rd and 4th customers (in the same group) can purchase their tickets with a special 50% discount; the regular price applies from the 5th person (free entry for children under 90 cm. Regular ticket price: 280 baht for children and 400 baht for adults).
- Limited to 300 redemptions to attend the workshop and 1,000 redemptions to enter the water park (one redemption/two tickets).
- The Company reserves the right, as required by law, to modify the terms and conditions or cancel special privileges or services and benefits as the case may be, including errors caused by typing errors, without notice.