Enter the Splashverse! Inspire the curiosity of a lifetime with this play-based PreK-5 learning experience enjoyed by over 40 million children. SplashLearn is the perfect balance between learning and playing your little one needs to build confidence in math and reading.
Spanning Kindergarten to Grade 5, it offers over 1,900 games and math activities aligned with the curriculum. The program also offers a personalized reading experience for ages 3 to 8 (Kindergarten to Grade 2). Covering everything from phonetics to visual words, from reading comprehension and books to stories, it allows kids to read their first book in a matter of weeks.
READY, SET, PLAY (AND LEARN!)
• Practice, master and explore: library of over 4,000 math and reading games and activities
• Establish a routine: personalized daily learning plans to facilitate learning
• Makes learning fun: motivating rewards and rich, narrative games and books
• Child friendly and safe: designed for independent use
• Fresh content: new games, books and stories added regularly
• Play on the go: access anytime, anywhere
* Mathematics program overview *
• Preschool & Kindergarten: From learning counting to identifying shapes and patterns, makes math fun and exciting for your child.
• Grade 1: There is so much to learn in Grade 1 – addition and subtraction strategies, place value, time reading, etc. From throwing coins and learning change to turning the clock hands and setting the time, your child can use a variety of virtual manipulations to make learning easier.
• Grade 2: Grade 2 math involves counting in groups, comparing numbers, understanding place value, and mastering math facts.
• Grade 3: This is when things start to heat up a bit. With the emergence of new concepts such as multiplication, division and fractions, the gradual progression of skills in SplashLearn ensures that your child has mastered the basics.
• Grades 4 and 5: Consolidate the basics with advanced learning games and word problems that not only cover the curriculum, but also strengthen critical thinking and independent learning skills.
* Reading program overview *
Children start by learning letter sounds (ABC) and tracing, then mix them up to learn their first words and spellings. They also catch sight words through fun games and learn to read their first decodable books. The reading program also offers a variety of bedtime stories and books, so that reading becomes a daily habit for young learners.
* Prizes and mentions *
• Parents’ Choice Award
• Editor’s Choice Award – Tech Review for Kids
• Featured on Fox News
• Winner of the “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in the “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of the “Tabby Awards” (2012) in the “Best Education and Training Application” category
• Winner of the “Best app for elementary school students” (2011) by [BestAppEver.com]
• Featured in Apple Lists – “Staff Favorite”, “New & Newsworthy”
To give you a good overview of our learning experience, we offer a 7 day free trial when you sign up. After the trial, you can choose to subscribe on a monthly or yearly basis.
• Monthly packages – Mathematics: $ 8 | Reading: $ 8 | Mathematics and reading: $ 12
• Annual plans – Mathematics: $ 60 | Reading: $ 60 | Mathematics and reading: $ 90
In case you change your mind, you can cancel your subscription easily through your iTunes settings.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the end of the 7-day free trial, unless canceled.
• Each plan renews automatically until canceled 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Don’t want to renew automatically? Simply turn off auto-renewal in your user account settings. Your account will be automatically canceled at the end of the subscription period.
Please write to us at [email protected]
* Let’s connect *
Contact us at SplashLearn on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.