We’re on a mission to connect kids who share interests because we know creativity is contagious! DIY is the world’s largest interest-based community where learning happens through how-to videos, hands-on projects, and live interactive workshops. The platform enables people to think, learn and create in a safe environment, facilitated by experts and mentors, 24/7, in all time zones.
Here’s why DIY is a great place for the creative and the curious:
– Endless Skill Discovery: Wondering how things work? Explore hundreds of skills in areas such as STEM, art, crafts, DIY fun, games, coding – and everything in between!
– Guilt-Free Screen Time: Discover exciting lessons, how-to videos, live workshops, inspirational shows, and fun challenges designed to help kids learn by doing.
– Kids Inspiring Kids: Creativity is contagious! Share it with other kids on DIY and your ideas might be the start of something new. Develop a healthy competitive spirit by participating in contests and collaborating with the community.
– Social Skills 101: Make friends and share your passions with kids around the world who have similar interests. Make the most of the DIY community by hosting your own live workshops or even game sessions!
– Build your digital portfolio: create a personalized profile with all your creations. Parents are notified each time their children try a project to keep them up to date on what interests them and how they are progressing!
– It’s all good under the hood: No bullying, creeps, advertising, or disgusting content on our COPPA-compliant and KidSafe-certified platform. Moderated 24/7 in all time zones.
Families subscribe to DIY for its massive library of learning content, hands-on projects, live sessions, and a great kids’ community where kids can safely share online. There’s something for every kid: Art, Photography, Slime, Minecraft, Machines, Sewing, Animation, Cooking, Singing, Programming, Shows…you know, what makes the world great!
DIY requires an in-app purchase of a monthly or yearly subscription. Each subscription can add up to 4 children. Credit card details are required at the start of the free trial to confirm parental consent. The trial is absolutely free and can be canceled at any time.